On Saturday While Shannon and Jeff moved, I go to have their three cute boys. We ( me, Jonah, and Audrey) took Sammy, Gavin, Dawson, and Mara to Hollywood Connection for some fun.
Mara ready to "Bump and Spin"
Gavin going on a scary dragon ( he didn't think it was scary but I do)
Sammy on the bumper cars again, he went on this thing over and over and over again!!!
Mara riding on a cat and Jonah being a good sport, riding a pretty pony:)Sammy was on a tiger, the only one that didn't go up and down, but it was the coolest looking one.
I think we all had a great time, sweet Dawson was a perfect angel!
Dawson ans I went on the carousel, but the pictures didn't really workwhile it was moving, here is one after the ride stopped.
The other ride that Sammy and Gavin loved was the roller coaster, I couldn't get a picture of it because the plastic glass that surrounds the coaster track was very foggy so the pictures didn't turn out, oh well.
Jonah , Me, and Gavin even played Lazer tag, Jonah won but Gavin came in at a close second:) they ganged up on me!!








1 comments:
Looks like a fun and expensive day!
Post a Comment