Monday, November 12, 2007

"And then there was light!!!"

Yesterday my sweet husband, installed a light in Mara's closet, I didn't even ask him to do it.

He had to climb up in the nasty Attic in all of that gross insulation. I am soo glad that I didn't have to get up there- yuck! the insulation is this nasty dusty bunny looking substance, it got everywhere.

Now mara has a light in the closet so she can see all of her toys, ( I keep them in there for storage issues but mostly so they are "out of sight, out of mind")


sorry I forgot to bring my pictures to download to work- oops

3 comments:

Finding Wyatt said...

Some times you have to put those guys to work. But, it is nice that he could do that for you. Thanks for looking at my sight. I know it isn't much but I am learning.

Jamie

ZB said...

don't you love it when your hubby does something wonderfully helpful & unexpected!?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.