My long awaited post!!!!
Jonah and I have been a little busy this month, we decided to finally tackle the kitchen. I am soooooooooo glad that it is done!!! I love it:)
so without further ado, here you go
BEFORE
DURING...........
Jackson helping pull the flooring up
I ended up having to dig the grout out and re do a bunch of it because of cracking, and now it is doing it again, oh well I will fix it later:)








9 comments:
what a HUGE change! it looks great, lots and lots of work, I'm sure but good job!
WOW!
WOW!
WOOOOOW!
Okay, now that I got my WOWs down...
Wow! The kitchen looks amazing! I love your choice of finishes and colors. It looks so warm and fresh and clean. You and Jonah did a great job with it, I can't wait to see it in person!
Yahoo! That is really beautiful- I love the wood and the colors :) Are you two for hire? I love it Beth- Fantastic :)
Beth,
You did a great job on the new kitchen. What a big job to tackle. I love the paint color. I can't believe you knew how to do all that. It looks beautiful.
Janet
Wow! What a big project, but it looks amazing!! Great job! And our pantry is the same way with tons of room at the top. I'll have to go buy some wire shelves for it. Thanks for the idea!
Wow! that's incredible. I love it. You guys did an amazing job. Thank goodness for the before and after to show all your hard work.
LOVE IT! Your kitchen looks GREAT and u were so smart to paint while the cabinets were off the wall :) The kitchen looks so warm and inviting :)
Way to go Beth and Jonah!
Holy cow Beth it looks awesome! You are a woman of many talents!
Post a Comment