Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a cute outfit

so I made this outfit for Mara, I thought that she would just love it, but she HATED the shorts ( she said it looked like a diaper), she only stayed in this for a picture or two, then ran up to her room and changed.

when me and my sisters were little my mom made us all these cute outfits, we loved them. see how cute we all looked!!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Mara, that outfit is so cute! I love it. I hope you wear in next time I see you.

Beth, that is so sad! What a stinker miss. I love that you posted the picture, where did you get it? What a sweet group of little girls we all were!

Grandma B said...

I loved sewing for my littles when I was a growing up mommy. I miss it and thought that I might have to sew something for the grand babies... Can't you just see Sam and Gavin in cute play clothes made by grandma????? Not even.

I LOVE that picture of you five when you were little. You are such cute little girls. I love you all...but I have an afinite for one of you in paticular. huh...:)

ZB said...

Next time you are going to sew something...call me. I wanna try. This is darling.