Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo Shoot!!!!

On July 14th ( Me and Jonah's anniversary) I decided that I should have my kiddos pictures taken, since I was not going to be able to see Jonah ( he was going to be at work).

So I met Zoie at Gardner Village, and this is what she captured.........











On July 14th ( Me and Jonah's anniversary) I decided that I should have my kiddos pictures taken, since I was not going to be able to see Jonah ( he was going to be at work).

So I met Zoie at Gardner Village, and this is what she captured.........


After the photo shoot the kids and I were able to have a yummy dinner with Audgy and Zak at Archibalds, YUMMY!! mostly it was great to see them:)

******ZOIE- YOU ARE AMAZING!!! ****

IF ANYONE NEEDS A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER GIVE HER A CALL, YOU CAN CHECK OUT HER PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG HERE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey P. said...

These are DARLING! Thanks for sharing them!

dan and audrey said...

so stinkin' cute! your kids are beautiful!

Shannon said...

The pics are priceless. I love the kandid shots best.

Annie Jane said...

WOW. Wow, Beth! Wow. She does such a good job and your children are so beautiful.

Grandma B said...

Beth,
Your children are beautiful kids. Mara is such a natural and Jackson has such bright blue eyes...

What a sweet family. You and Jonah have reason to be very proud of them.

ZB said...

thanks for the kind words beth...your kids are a joy to photograph!