Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mara's FIVE

My baby girl turned 5 on August 20th. I can't believe that she is already five.

here are a few pictures of her the night before her birthday, we went camping that weekend so we decided to let her open her presents early. she was very excited for her gifts:)
she got clothes too but she was the most excited about the play/fun stuff


a real guitar:) we even had to bring it with us camping. she loves it, and so does her dad:)
BARBIES:) I was so excited whe I found this, I always wanted a barbie bathroom when I was little
a preschool teacher barbie, mostly it was just for the playground equipement
she was in thrilled with a football because she can play football with Jonah and it is PINK!!!!!
and ice skates!!! she says that she is going to be an ice skater when she gets older, she says that she is going to be in princess's on PRINCESS' ON ICE

on her birthday Mara and I went to her school to meet her teachers and have her Kindergarten testing done. ( she did great)

when we got home we all headed up to Mary and Don's house to meet up with them and Matt and Jen for our camping trip. see next post:)

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy birthday, Mara dear! You are such a beautiful, sweet five year old girl. We all love you so much. It looks like you got some very fun presents. I'd love to hear you play a song on your guitar!