Saturday, August 8, 2009

First week

My First week at my new job..........


Monday....

we went Shopping for Mara's School Uniform, and went to the DI- we love that store:)
not very exciting(I felt like it was Sunday)this was one of our lovely items we got from the DI-toe shoes, she has been in totally heaven since

Tuesday....

we went to the zoo with Shanny and the boys ( I am going to do an entire post on the ZOO)

( I felt like I was Sluffing work)
Wednesday....

we and registered the truck, went to the park with Chaye and the kids, went swimming

(still felt a little weird but not as bad)

Thursday....

Just ran more errands, dinner with Heather,Shanny, Jeff and boys, Dad and Wendy, Audrey
and Zak ( missing Jonah- he was at work)

Friday....

Jonah's doctor appt., lunch, then Shanny and I were able to go with Heather to listen to her record a song, it was cool!!!! (it was a competition- the winner gets to record the song on a Jenny_____ -sorry I am not sure the name, she is a singer/songwriter for youth-LDS ) then we were able to meet up with Colleen, Karen, Kristie and Amie at PF Chang's, it was yummy!!!! - I had to leave early but it was great. ( my mom's sister and 3 out of her 4 girls) we missed Audrey, Annie, and Lisa ( the 4th daughter of Colleen)
before the recording
Heather and her recorded Disk-- she sounded Amazing!!!!

6 comments:

The Shelley Family said...

That was a BUSY first week at home :)
Dinner was so FUN! We need to go out together AGAIN :)
FUN FUN FUN!

Shannon said...

I lOVE LOVE LOVE having you around so much. I got to see you three times on one week. Woohoo! I can't wait for our plans of this week! And thanks so much for posting such flattering pictures of me... NOT! UG!

ZB said...

This sounds dreamy. And busy! Isn't being a Stay at Home mom the best? ...Most days?

Heather said...

I am glad you had a good week- but that last picture of me has to go- I CANNOT stand to see all those lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- I love you Beth!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

You and your sisters are so pretty! I love hearing about you all! Aren't sisters the BEST?

Annie Jane said...

That was a really fun play by play! Beth you are amazing. Do you know how artistic you are, too? You make Mara look so darn cute (I am loving that solid stomach she's got! Wow!). You take good pictures, too. Anyway, hang in there on the days that are not fun. Love ya!
-Nana