Thursday, July 9, 2009

A little Luck

last night I went to close the garage and I heard a little fluttering noise, I looked up and I saw a HUGE* dragonfly up on the lights. I tried to get it outside but no luck, so I decided to take its picture. Mara says it is a girl and her name is Dragon.



So I hear that Dragonflies are supposed to bring you good luck, well I will keep my fingers crossed



so I wasn't shaking at all when this picture was taken, look at the fuzzy edges of the light bulb- I think it looks cool
look at those wings- I have never seen a dragon fly so close up before


* HUGE= 3 1/2 inches long

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good luck was with you when it stayed put for the pictures, how cool! It is beautiful. Dawson is in total awe over it!

The Shelley Family said...

How cool! Dragonflies are so pretty :) Hope it brings u good luck!