I just wanted to post a few pictures of my favorite little boy! I love this little guy sooo much.
when I see him coming at me with this grin, I just melt- he is so cute:)
this is a normal occurrence at my house,
Jackson will be so tired but refuses to go to sleep but if I put him in his high chair and give him a little snack within maybe a minute this is what happens- it makes me laugh every time.
this also is a normal daily occurrence, Jackson walks around the house either holding his sippy/or bottle in one hand and a toy in the other or will just grin at you with the sippy/bottle in his mouth. when you start to smile at him or laugh at him he will run to you squealing- I love it
Simmons: Wheeler Farm; Utah
9 years ago









2 comments:
he is so stinkin cute! I love his smile.
I love little Jackson too! He is a beautiful boy, so sweet and snuggly!
Post a Comment