Saturday was a fun filled day......
Jackson and I went down to save some spots for the West Jordan Parade.
Jackson eating his "healthy" breakfast -- a McGriddle
Jackson and Weston- watching the parade eating some yummy taffy
don't mind the messy face of Jackson- he had just devoured 3 pieces of sticky taffy
Mara's favorite part of the parade was definitely the princess' on the floats
Mara sat next to Jonah the entire time- when I would ask her to come sit with me she would say" no, I want to be with my dad, he will get scared without me" what a sweet girl I have
This clown was so cute
Mara's favorite part of the parade was definitely the princess' on the floats
Mara sat next to Jonah the entire time- when I would ask her to come sit with me she would say" no, I want to be with my dad, he will get scared without me" what a sweet girl I have
This clown was so cuteAfter the parade we went over to the carnival and the booths, this year they had some fun rides for the kiddos and for the adults. they were a little pricey but oh well, right?
My sweet Jonah:)
Mara and Jonah went on this ride- it was making me sick just watching them spin, Mara told me that she was really really dizzy!!!
Mara and Weston waiting in line for the car rides, they road in a Fire truck-
Jonah would flop his head over to one side then Jackson would push it over to the other side and laugh and laugh
After the carnival we went home, Mara and Jonah took a nap, then we all loaded up and headed back down to the carnival but this time we went over to the West Jordan Western Stampede Rodeo--- I have never been to a rodeo and I think this will be my last one-- I wasn't a big fan but oh well. (sorry no pictures, I forgot the camera in the car)
Mara and Jonah went on this ride- it was making me sick just watching them spin, Mara told me that she was really really dizzy!!!
Mara and Weston waiting in line for the car rides, they road in a Fire truck- when I looked back and Jackson and Jonah, this is what I found.....
Jonah would flop his head over to one side then Jackson would push it over to the other side and laugh and laugh
After the carnival we went home, Mara and Jonah took a nap, then we all loaded up and headed back down to the carnival but this time we went over to the West Jordan Western Stampede Rodeo--- I have never been to a rodeo and I think this will be my last one-- I wasn't a big fan but oh well. (sorry no pictures, I forgot the camera in the car)Don ( Jonah's dad) retired the end of June and this is what he wanted to do to celebrate his retirement, a rodeo.
After the rodeo we stayed to watch the fireworks but decided that we would get out of the stadium and go into the parking lot by our car so we could try to get out of the parking lot quicker-( which the parking lot was a zoo, when we left)
on our way out to the car Mara and I stopped to get autographs from the rodeo clowns and the Princess's. Mara was in heaven :)
then we headed home and went to bed, well the kids and I did, Jonah stayed up for another 2 hours ( 2 a.m.) silly boy!!!!
So is this little clown- look at that messy messy face- I think he liked his lunch :)
I love this little lady

I decided that Jackson needed to have his shirt removed, he had spilled a can of root beer all over his shirt and he was wet and smelling of root beer..

the last ride they went on was this apple one,








3 comments:
Great pictures of a great day! It looks like even though you were left out of boating you had a wonderful day together. I love the picture of Jackson with his bright eyes and the one of Mara with Jonah at the parade especially. How fun!
I am with you on rodeo's. I am NOT a fan.
Looks like a blast!
My kids LOVE the carnival :)
Mara and Jackson are growing up so big (and CUTE)
U are a good momma to take your kids and make such fun memories with them :)
u are lucky that jonah tags along! way to go jonah!
Post a Comment