Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Eight Years!!!

Today was our 8 year anniversary, wow I can't believe that it has been eight years.

Happy Anniversary Jonah, I LOVE YOU!!!
this is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding

I am working on a slide show of us through the years (1996--2009) hopefully I can get it all done by this weekend ( I have a story about it so I will tell it when I can post the slideshow)

7 comments:

Rengers said...

Congrats Beth!!!! So exciting. I love that photo

dan and audrey said...

beautiful picture! I can see why you like it so much!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! My offer for baby sitting still stands so you can have a date with your man!

And I love that picture too! I look forward to your slideshow!

Andrea said...

Love the picture!! Congratulations!

ZB said...

Gorgeous. Happy Anniversary. Can't wait to see this slide show.

Annie Jane said...

Bethany! I finally see your blog! I am wondering how you are! I hope you did something fun to celebrate 8 years! You deserve it!
Love you!!

The Nevada Neibaur's said...

Congrats!! What a gorgeous wedding photo!