I just heard this cute add on the radio for a princess festival.
You take your little princess to this fun exciting festival, there will even be princesses there ( Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, etc.) have your little princess come dressed up in a beautiful Princess Ball gown. There will be fun activities for the Princesses, stories, craft projects.
It is next week, June 8th through June 13th
@ At Hatfieldadelphia, Utah Valley's most enchanted place.
110 South Main
Lindon, Utah 84042
The King's Ball
for daddy's and daughter's
Saturday, June 13th
7 pm to 10 pm
you need to register online
the fee is $25.00 per Princess
click here for the website
I am totally going to take Mara to it, she will be so excited









3 comments:
Thanks for the call. I was so excited, because Gracie would have loved it. But the more I got reading, I noticed it is for girls 4-10. I even called them, but no dice. We will plan on it for next year for sure! Thanks for letting us know about it.
How cool! If you are down this way for the Princess Festival...please stop in and say hi! (PG is right next door to Lindon)
Thanks for the heads up!
Oh, Beth! I wish we could go!!! You are so good at doing these special occasion things! Well I hope it is wonderful. I love you guys.
Post a Comment