Mara's last day of school was on June 11th
On the last day of school Challenger has a Circus Day, the kids can dress up in anything they want to: a clown, a princess, a cowboy, spiderman, etc.
well Mara decided that she wanted to wear a Sparkly leotard and a tutu!!

here are some pictures of the day.

Dancing

I was giggling the WHOLE time

okay so you can see the tutu here, isn't she cute

this is Miss Kait, she is the preschool Administrator

this is Ginny, beautiful Belle
this is Landon, Mara's boyfriend, he saved her this seat and would not let anyone sit there,
"it 's for Mara!!"
me and Jackson hanging out!
2 comments:
what a fun party! the teacher looks awesome!
That is SUCH a cool party! You blog about some pretty fun events you know. Mara looked SO cute and perfect. I loved to see the picture of her little boyfriend and I loved seeing her so smiley and herself in all the pictures.
And that teacher...COOL!
Post a Comment