On July 23rd, Jonah and I found out that we are now expecting our 3rd little one!!!
we are all very excited :)
I am due March 25th, 2011
we are hoping that this will be a very exciting and SUPRISING pregnancy, as we are determined to not find out the gender until D-day.
wish us luck :)
here is a picture of this little one a few weeks ago.....
Friday, October 1, 2010
# 3
Posted by Bethie at 12:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Congratulations Beth, that is so exciting.
and you're not going to believe this but, I'm also expecting and I'm due that exact same day. :)
My friend Katie that I went to visit in boise,is also due on march 25, I guess july 4th was a good weekend :)
Oh Yay! That is awesome!! Congratulations! You make some cute kids!
Wahoo!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Our little girl was born last March 25. I think Spring is the best time to have a baby. Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats! How exciting for you and your cute family! Oh and btw, great job on Mara's room...you are so talented! I'm jealous!!
congrats! good luck waiting to find out.
YAY!!! Congrats Beth!
I am SOOOO happy for you! Three kids is a great number... and four is even better ;0). I love you and will do all that I can to help. Take care of yourself, don't over do it!
Post a Comment