Sunday, October 17, 2010

Changes

Well Jonah and I have decided that we all need a little change in our lives.......
so we have decided to move to St. George

Jonah and I have been trying to get down there for quite a while now, he has put in for a a few job openings the last 2 years and finally he got it.

We are really excited for this change, but also a little scared.

We are going down there this coming weekend to find a house, hopefully we find something quickly :)

so much to do.....
find a house
change schools for Mara
pack up this house
get new house ready for moving in
move down there
carpet and paint this house
get this house on the market

oh..... and did I mention that I am pregnant and I can't do a lot of this work?

everything is going to turn out fine, I just need to remember to breathe :)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yes, breathe, and let me help you. Just take one day at a time and take care of yourself and your children (all three) first. Make sure Jonah helps too.

Shannon said...

btw... WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Grandma B said...

WHAT!!! You can't move away!
I didn't think it would really happen. Shannon is going to really miss you. Us too.

I am glad for your family.
By the way, your latest photo are so so cute. You have darling kids. I guess the new one is another girl.
Grandma B.

Marye said...

Good luck on your adventure! :) Congratulations on the awaited arrival of your new peanut!