So....
since i totally stink at blogging, this whole year! I will do a catch up:)
June
14th- Mara started soccer, she loved it :) so did Jackson


24th- 27th our annual Wasatch Camping trip with the Butterfield/Champion Group
July
2nd- Mara finally figured out how to swim!!!!!!! yeah, yippee, hurray!!!
14th- Jonah and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary
18th- we lost our sweet girl Ria, she died while we were all on a trip down in Southern Utah- we miss her dearly.
23rd- we adopted a new little girl, Shelby. she is a german shepherd and is ALL puppy!
August
6th- Mara cut her hair off - well we had a professional cut it all of. Mara was adament that she wanted to donate her hair for a sick little kid. she is such a sweet heart :)
(this is right after we left getting her hair cut)
(this is right after we left getting her hair cut)15th-we went to Lagoon, we all had a great time
18th- Mara started 1st grade
Mara has become such an amazing young lady. She is so willing to help out whenever it is needed ( give or take a few times when she doesn't want to pay attention)
She loves her brother and he loves her, they are great friends now and hopefully it will stay that way for a very long time.
I am so very glad that I am able to be her mom, I feel very honored and blessed :)
20th-also, the newest member of the extented Stroud family was born.
Brooke Reeves Stroud
born at 4 am
3 lbs. 2 oz.
although she was only 33 weeks gestation she did fantastic, she never needed oxygen, she just was super small. She stayed in the NICU for a little over 2 in a half weeks then was able to come. she is currently at 5 lbs. 2 oz. wow!!
September
10th- Jackson and I drove to Boise ID to go visit a friend. I t was so nice to get to visit and see her and her cute family.
11th- Mara and Jonah went to Texas to attend a Texas Longhorns football game, Mara had a great time but by hour #4 she was ready to go back to the hotel
24th- we went camping out to 5 mile, it was a nice trip :) although there were WAY to many flies out there :(
hundreds of flies- I am not kidding!!!
well that about briefly sums up our summer, hopefully i will keep up on posts better :)








2 comments:
Oh my gosh-- Lucy looks just like her mommy! Cute girl.
This list was a good way to document a lot of things!
Not to mention all the visits with your sisters :). I enjoyed spending so much time with you and your kids. Looks like you had a very full and fun summer. I love the catch up post, now keep them coming.
Post a Comment