We moved Mara downstairs a few months ago- okay it was during last school year.
We decided that she was in need of her own space, along with her brother :)
She decided that she wanted her room to be totally different than her old little girl room, so she picked RED!
I painted the room and got new bedding and she was officially moved to her own big girl room
-to bad it took me a quite few months to actually finish her room- I know I am a slacker :)
well here is her room, for now.........
I painted flowers and the birds on her walls to match the images from her bedding
***Audy- I have included this picture to show you the bear hooks from me and Annie's old room :)***








3 comments:
Seriously, Beth, you are talented! Those flowers are DARLING! I love how you did that wall with all those big, dramatic flowers. Very designer. Very cute. And they look amazing, they match the bedding perfectly.
...Maybe they were just practice for doing it super fast a second time around in a few months? I am glad you posted these. Cute, cute.
I'm Zoie's friend and came by to check out your cute little family. The photos she took of your kids are INCREDIBLE!!
This room is amazing. You are one talented lady!
Congrats on the upcoming arrival. :)
-Ashley
The room is darling! I'm glad you took pictures of it. It will look really cute when you do it all again too!!!
Post a Comment