
........................................................................................................................................
popcorn insert
COME ONE COME ALL,
TO JACKSON'S CARNIVAL.
HE IS TURNING TWO,
SO CRAZY FUN WILL ENSUE.
-Event Information-
Carnival Date: April 5th, 2010
Funhouse Location: .............
Start Time: 6:00 PM
FEEL FREE TO COME DRESSED UP
......................................................................................................................................
This year we decided to have Jackson's birthday party on his actual birthday.
It was a carnival theme, we were all so excited!!
I had these great ideas of having a bounce house, a clown, games, treats, fun carnival foods, and mostly having it OUTSIDE- since my house is not big enough to hold all of our guests.
Well Mother Nature thought it would be funny to have it snow 5-6 inches a few days before the party, I was not very happy:-(
BTW- Mother Nature was not done giving us snow, the night of the party it turned out to be a blizzard- not cool!!!
we decided to make do, I would just set up all of the games, food, decorations in the house. unfortunately, a bounce house was not going to work because although the snow had melted the grass was very very soggy, so not bounce house.
the clown that we got was GREAT!!!!- if you ever need a clown you should get her!
The party turned out great, Jackson had a great time and that is the only part that matters!
here is a slide show of some of our pictures from our carnival.












3 comments:
Those invitations are so cute!
What an incredible job you did with the theme and party! The invites, the flags, the food, the containers even! I love how you did the photo booth and the cute clown too! I might just have to copy cat this one!
When Jeff and the boys came home and were showing me the balloons, Gavin said that was the funnest party ever!
Happy birthday, cute Jackson!!! I can't wait to see his new bedroom!
Wow you are so ambitious and cute, Beth! WOW! It sounded like a lot of the phone, but seeing it makes me appreciate the party even more. IT looks like people still had a great time indoors. Kinda reminds me of when the whole family used to get together at our grandparents houses on holidays...it was always crowded, but that was part of the fun! The crowd kinda went along with your carnival theme in a way.
I loved the photo booth and wow the balloon animals were the coolest I have ever seen. Ariel and the octopus were my favorites.
I loved the balloon archway and all the snacks. And I loved all the pictures you snapped, too. Thanks for posting this. IT was really fun for me to watch the slide show.
Post a Comment