so this past Saturday, Jonah, Mara, Jackson and I went out to 5 mile to scout out a new campsite. We decided to take along the four wheeler and Mara's dirt bike. Mara was doing pretty good then all of the sudden she started down a hill and instead of just stopping or jumping off the bike, she just screamed and crashed. face first!!!
the result was this........

a broken nose
poor baby:( needless to say she did not want to get back on the dirt bike after that.
she did go on the four wheeler with Jonah. She ended up driving him around








2 comments:
POOR MARA! It looks so very sore. I hope it heals fast (and straight!) for her. Things like this reaffirm why I am so darn paranoid about letting my kids on motorized bikes and atv's. I'm glad she's otherwise fine.
Thank you again for watching Maggie...again! for us. You are so sweet!
Awww.....so sorry she got hurt! My kids have a blast on motorbikes and 4-wheelers!!!
If its any consolation....falling off a bike...or tripping on the sidewalk could have resulted in the same injury.
Hope it heals QUICK!
Post a Comment