I know I stink at blogging!!!!
the last few months I have been busy with:
it doesn't look like much but I think it is a lot.

*playing Barbies, dress ups, hair dresser, then more barbies

* playing with blocks EVERYDAY ( okay I end up cleaning them up)
the last few months I have been busy with:
*sick kids -November, December, all of January ( one thing after another), then the last two weeks


*reading, reading, reading, and more reading
it doesn't look like much but I think it is a lot.
*playing Barbies, dress ups, hair dresser, then more barbieswell Mara and Jackson take the blocks away from me, apparently I am not cool enough to build castles and cakes
* in my defense..... I didn't have a computer for a few weeks, Jonah spilled a drink on the laptop and killed it. I bought a laptop while our other laptop gets fixed ( hopefully- i am crossing my fingers)
well I do not have any excuses now- if we can fix the other computer will will each have one:)











1 comments:
You have been busy, that is in your nature and should be part of your name... Beth Marie Busy-Girl... you have had a full few months. Now that you have another laptop I will hear no excuses. I am busy too!!! :)
Post a Comment