Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sledding!!!!!

so I have been getting in trouble for not posting. so here goes......
So two weeks ago Jonah did a shift trade with another guy at work, sooo the entire weekend we had him !!! Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!!!!

On Sunday, February 1st ( SuperBowl) Jonah and I took the kids sledding. we drove up to Big Cottonwood Canyon. Mara had a great time.


Jackson and I spent most of the time in the car cause Jackson was not having much fun in the snow and cold!!!
Jackson did go down the hill with Jonah once ( he didn't like it much, he got snow in his face)

4 comments:

dan and audrey said...

looks like lots of fun! I love sledding. your kids are so stinkin cute!
hey I saw your sister Shannon at Hobby Lobby today. we had a great little talk, well mostly her and my mom talked but it was good to see her!

Shannon said...

What a breathtaking sledding spot. I love the way the river cuts through the snow-covered ground. I can tell Mara had a great time. Next year Jackson will too!

Annie Jane said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I haven't been sledding in years. I think the next time I go will be with you guys on some random snowfall that hits Utah the same time we are there. Ahh, what a day that will be..

the Ernest's said...

You guys are so adorable! Love the face in hole pic! Your little baby is growing way to fast! Our other home became an Ernest rental property. The family has a few in the SL area. We are loving our new home, we are so lucky!