Saturday, November 20, 2010

baby # 3

I can't believe that we are going to be having another little one in our family.

will it be a girl? or will it be a boy? who knows :)

at our regular 20 week ultrasound appointment we DID NOT find out what we are having, no one knows, the ultrasound tech, my midwife, nobody :)

although we do not know, I really think I know what we are going to have, we shall see just a few months away.

what a fun surprise this is going to be, I can't wait :)

3 comments:

Annie Jane said...

:)Way to go, Beth!

ZB said...

moving??? Awesome. I was hoping to take photos of that new baby, but St George may be a bit far...

We will miss you.

ZB said...

I need to send you a christmas card...did I? an email or something?