Well Jackson has had many of nicknames in his 13 months here, one of them is Goober- from his aunt Shannon.
here is a picture of Jackson right after he woke up ( Saturday May 10th)
My cute little bug in his hospital gown. isn't he cute?
talking was about from the nurses, while we waited for the doctor to get there.
looking to see what the nurses were doing:)
his cute little hospital bracelet
Because we had to be at the hospital so early ( 6:30) Mara got to have a sleepover with her cousins, thanks Shanny!!
Well Shanny let it be known that soon it will be goobers be gone, goobers no more!!
When Jackson was born he along with many other babies was born with clogged tear ducts, unfortunately his did not fix itself ( his right eye was the eye that had the BAD tear duct, the left fixed itself), like it was supposed to. Most babies will grow out of it by the age of 10 months old.
So we finally went to see the opthomologist, he told me what I had not wanted to hear, he needed surgery and had to be put under anesthesia:( that is why it took me until he was 13months old to get him in.
Well we went to the doctor on Wednesday and Jackson had his surgery on Monday morning.
here is a picture of Jackson right after he woke up ( Saturday May 10th)
just hanging out on the bed
My cute little bug in his hospital gown. isn't he cute?
talking was about from the nurses, while we waited for the doctor to get there.
looking to see what the nurses were doing:)
his cute little hospital bracelet
Because we had to be at the hospital so early ( 6:30) Mara got to have a sleepover with her cousins, thanks Shanny!!well I took the opportunity to take some really cute pictures of Jackson in the tub:) it was really strange not having Mara home with me and Jackson when we went to bed.









5 comments:
I am glad he did well! He is SUCH a cute little guy!
I could just kiss those cheeks and look at those blue eyes ALL day!
Annie had that too! in both eyes but luckily they fixed themselves just in time! He has the most beautiful blue eyes ever! such a cute boy.
I was quite attached to the nickname! It may stick just because. And it wasn't "Goober" it was "Goobers", as not to label the child so directly!
I'm glad you got it over with and that Jackson did so well.
You need to add an after picture too!
Oh my gosh! I just saw these! It is a lot of fun to see Jackson in all these pictures. He is such a round, beautiful, little boy. I think what you guys did for him is wonderful. And how nice for him that he doesn't have to have his eyelashes stuck together anymore!
He looks so sweet in his gown. What a handsome guy. Glad he's doing well.
Post a Comment