Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wedding Bells!!!!

So this past weekend we found out that Jonah's brother Matt and his Fiancé Jen have set a wedding date......

May 2nd, they are getting married at the Westridge Golf Course

Mara gets to be the bridesmaid and Jen's nephew will be the groomsman.

we are so excited for them:)

then last night......


We found out that my dad and Wendy are engaged.

They are getting married on April 3rd ( yes, in one month)

we are very excited for them, they both seem really happy.

My dad said that it just felt right from the beginning, they can't stand being apart.

Congrats Matt and Jen and Dad and Wendy!!!!

( sorry I don't have a picture of Matt and Jen)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

That is great news about your dad, I hadn't heard yet! He deserves happiness!

Annie Jane said...

Ohh, fun! I knew about the one, but not the other ! Love is in the air, everywhere I look around...

The Shelley Family said...

How exciting! Love is in the AIR!

ZB said...

Very cool.

How is that you know everybody Beth! Impressive.

Glad you guys are feeling a bit better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Beth. Isn't she gorgeous? Love, Dad